Most of you know about Gordon's accident last August. Well as he was transfered by STARS helicopter to the Hospital, they asked him to be in their 2010 Calendar. So a couple of weeks ago we went to the "photo shoot". We call it his Bikini shoot!
It was really neat to see the helicopter and their operation.
They allowed us to take some family pictures in front of the helicopter too. The girls were not as happy as I thought they would be though, so we got some grumpy shots! Oh well...
They allowed us to take some family pictures in front of the helicopter too. The girls were not as happy as I thought they would be though, so we got some grumpy shots! Oh well...
3 comments:
That is so wonderful! Gord looks so great! We will have to get the calender.
that's awesome. congrats to leticia! i'm glad it was an easier delivery :)
I didn't know about Gordon injury! I'm glad that everything is ok and that he got a photo shoot out of it.
I also loved the pictures of your whole family in brazil. That would of been so fun to have everyone out there with your parents and brothers. It looks like you guys really enjoyed yourself.
Post a Comment